Friday, June 28, 2002

Another random old thing, found searching old newspaper reports. A court crime report from the DERBY
EVENING TELEGRAPH, featuring the names Mark Seddon and James McNally . What are the chances?


- Mark SEDDON (21), fined £330, ordered to pay £200 costs and
£400 compensation for criminal damage on February 12,
1999.
- James McNally MORRIS (JAMES MORRIS ) (34), given two
combination orders, each consisting of 80 hours'
community service and 12 months' probation,
for receiving stolen property and attempting to use a
stolen cheque on April 20, 1998.

Source: DERBY EVENING TELEGRAPH 29/09/1999

Incidently, James had this to say at the time:
First time on the URE forum, so I'm a bit nervous, but
just thought I'd put Mark Seddon right on the old crime thing. I'm afraid
unlike him I left the mean streets of Derby and its petty crime long
ago...check out http://www.ckfraud.org/mcnally.html for some of my more recent and
some would say slightly more psychotic exploits...p.s this sight is genuine,
found for me by a friend when looking for me on the web.


No comments: